Followers

Thursday 11 August 2011

this aint work....

Well what a way to spend a birthday... at work making cards... can't be bad eh..
and this is 2 of the 3 cards I'v made..

The 1st is an Anniversary card for my Hubby Pete.. we've been married for 21yrs today.
I used an A4 cream glossy base card folded, I then turned the top right corner over and covered that with wedding velum, trimmed around the edge with gold & red glitter card. then placed fabric hearts at the corners.




the main image is from the s.w.a.l.k range. stamped with memento and coloured with promarkers. then layered on to gold mirri card and gold mesh fabric. across the bottom is gold mirri card with red heart ribbon, with pink paper. behind the folded corner is more wedding velum back with gold mirri card edged with more red & gold glitter card and fabric hearts...

happy Anniversary my darling Pete.. Love you... (too much mush?? sorry)

The second card is for Tina, one of the women I work for, I know I have mentioned her before, but Tina was born without limbs.. not that it stops her from doing much... she's very smart! (too smart for her own good some days).... love u bean xx

anyway this card is for her....


Image is a sara kay, coloured with promarkers, matt n layered onto purple & lilac card then strippy paper. this colour wise is copied to the side strip which has white 'bow' ribbon down the middle..
Happy Birthday Bean.. x

No comments:

Post a Comment