Followers

Wednesday 20 July 2011

thats pants!!

Well, I did put on MSE earlier that I was having printer problems.. I was. Im thinking that was for the best.. idea changed from making a trophy card for a friend in to making PANTS!!! Y fronts to be specific... found a template in the 'cupboard' (i'll come back to that later) that I have bought ages ago at the Hobbycraft show at the NEC...





well not quite the pants you'll find in M&S but I love em... the 'material' is almost like snake skin.. with pink paper for the 'cheeks' and grey card for the waist and legs. I have also used a fine liner to 'sew' around the edges.

Dont ask how but a few years ago I ended up with a pair of my friends pants so he's getting these in return... fair swop??

Well, I have been looking for 'something' to put inside these pants.. and the only 'thing' that sprang to mind... well I dont need to tell you.... BUT last night I had a moment of insperation.... and came up with this........





The panties are made with red fabric type paper from my stash with flower ribbon around the legs & waist. As a finishing touch there is also a small white bow...
Iv also made a box for them to go in, using black card for the base & lid and the lid also has black & silver mirri card with black velvet card on top with 'happy birthday' ribbon on opposite corners...

2 comments:

  1. Absolutley marvellous ur gettin good at this card making and now blogging keep up the good work. Cant wait till see our friends face when he open his card lol

    ReplyDelete